IAHSS Delaware River New Jersey Chapter is hosting a 2-day ALICE Instructor Certification Training at the Virtua Health Education Center
Dates: October 23 and 24, 2017
Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cost: IAHSS members - $495.00
Non-members - $595.00
The purpose of advanced ALICE training is to educate local and school-based law enforcement, as well as church, hospital, and workplace administrators and safety professionals about our researched-based, proactive response approach to Violent Intruder events.
The ALICE training program is designed to supplement current "Lock-down" or "Secure-in-Place" procedures used frequently in our public schools and institutions. Tragic historic events have dictated the need of enhanced response options to increase chances of surviving a horrific event.
Program Topic Areas Include:
- Case Studies
- Policy and Procedures Review
- Infrastructure Design
- Proactive Use of Technology
- Community Resource Assistance
- Mass Evacuations
- Trauma First Aid
- Practical Scenario Training
- Lesson Preparation
Because you will be officially registered as an A.L.I.C.E. trainer after successfully completing this program, registration has to be completed on both the IAHSS website and the ALICE Institute website.
Step 1 - Register and pay with IAHSS Click here to Register online
- Pay by Credit Card: enter credit card information on the Checkout screen.
- Pay by Check:
- On the Checkout screen, select "Check / Money Order" as the Payment Type
- Make checks payable to IAHSS Delaware River Chapter
- Mail your check to:
Virtua Health Education Center
106 Carnie Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Step 2 - Register with ALICE
- Once IAHSS has received your paid registration, we will send you the instructions on how to register on the ALICE Institute website.
We will not be accepting onsite registrations for this training meeting.
Our Annual Golf outing proceeds of which fund the Healthcare Engineers College Scholarship.